Date of entry into force: 01.01.2021
We at Click and Rent LTD take seriously the personal information of the Platform Users.
• Click and Rent LTD may be referred to as Click and Rent LTD, "We", "Our" or "Us";
• We call the Click and Rent LTD platform user "Guest" or "Guests", "Host" or "Hosts";
• "You" and "Yours" refer to individual users of the Click and Rent LTD platform;
• Our Website (www.clickandrent.co.uk) is called "Site".
• The Platform and related services provided by Click and Rent LTD, the Site and its mobile applications provided by Click and Rent LTD to potential and actual users in connection with the Services are collectively referred to as the " Click and Rent LTD Platform”;
• What information we collect;
• How we use this information;
• How we can share this information;
• How we protect information about you;
The Law on Personal Data Protection contains a number of "legitimate grounds" which are legal justifications for organizations like us to have your personal information. We rely on these legitimate reasons to ensure that we have a legal basis for using all user data. Our legal bases include:
• Reservation that you made for a property on our website: In certain circumstances, we need your personal information to comply with our contractual obligation to provide access to the Click and Rent LTD platform.
• Compliance: The law states that we must collect and use your information. In certain circumstances, we may provide law enforcement with details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity;
• Legal Interests: This is a technical term in the data protection law, which really means that we have a valid and just cause to use your data and do so in ways that do not materially affect your interests and rights. We sometimes require your information to pursue our legitimate interests in a manner that may be expected as part of the management of our business. We may send you promotional messages about our service, subject to your legal disclaimer. We also analyze how users interact with our Click and Rent LTD platform so that we can better understand which design elements work well and which do not work so well. This allows us to develop and improve the quality of the online experience we offer to all our Users.
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the Click and Rent LTD platform.
If you use the Click and Rent LTD platform to search for services, contact Click and Rent LTD or the Service Taskers available on the platform, you must provide us with:
• Contact information such as your name, telephone number and email address;
• Payment information such as credit or debit card number, expiration date and security code, or other digital payment accounts on the Click and Rent LTD platform;
Information about debit and credit cards for payment on Click and Rent LTD platform:
While users may provide credit card or other payment card information to pay for the service through the Click and Rent LTD platform, Click and Rent LTD does not receive this information for itself. Payment card information is transmitted directly to the Stripe payment system via an Internet connection protected by industry standard transport layer encryption (TLS) technology. Stripe then communicates to Click and Rent LTD the payment result but does not provide information about Click and Rent LTD's payment card.
We collect information through the technologies we choose to use to improve our ability to serve you optimally. When you access and use the Click and Rent LTD Platform, or contact Click and Rent LTD or its third-party service providers, Click and Rent LTD, and in some cases our third-party service providers, collect information about you, or how you interact with the Click and Rent LTD Platform. Below are some of the methods we use to gather information through technology.
When you visit the Click and Rent LTD platform, we register and store your IP address. The IP address is often associated with the portal that you used to access the Internet, such as your ISP. Although your IP address may reveal your ISP or geographical area, we cannot determine your identity solely on the basis of your IP address. However, we may associate the last IP address you used to access the platform with the personal information you provide to us. When, under local law, IPs and similar data are considered personal information, we treat them as such.
We may also collect unique identifiers for your computer, mobile device or other device used to access the Click and Rent LTD platform. Device ID is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the platform. We may associate your device identifier with other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, as well as personal information you provide to us, such as your name.
We may include small graphic images or other web code called "Web beacons" in our web and mobile pages and messages. Web beacon is pixel art with a unique identifier. Used to track web users' online movements. Unlike cookies stored on a user's hard disk, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. Web beacons help us better manage the content of the Click and Rent LTD platform by informing us what content is effective, tracking how users navigate the Click and Rent LTD platform, counting Click and Rent LTD platform users, and how many emails actually sent by Us are were open.
We do not support the "Do not track" browser setting. Do Not Track is a preference that you can set in your browser settings to tell websites you visit that you do not want to collect your personal information.
We track your online activities over time and on third party websites or online services. For example, we use Web Beacons to help us determine what links or advertisers have brought you to our Site. We also use third-party service providers to show you ads on other websites based on your activities while on the Click and Rent LTD platform.
When using Click and Rent LTD applications, the applications may automatically collect and store some or all of the information from your mobile device, which may be:
• The type of browsers you use for the application;
• Your preferred city in the app;
• Your mobile operating system;
• Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: the IP address of your mobile device, the manufacturer and model of your mobile device.
We may also collect information about how you use the applications, such as time spent in them, how many times you use a specific application function over a given period, how often you use the applications, and what actions you perform most frequently in them. In addition, we may collect information about the website from which you downloaded the apps to help us determine which app download site is most effective.
We may associate the information about your mobile device and the use of the applications with the personal information you have provided to us, in which case we will treat the combined information as personal information.
When you access the Click and Rent LTD platform through any of our mobile applications, we use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location, to determine your city and to show a location map to improve service to our users. We will not share your current location obtained in this way with other users. If you do not wish to use your location for the purposes stated above, you must exclude location services from the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings.
We may supplement the information we collect about you through the Click and Rent LTD platform with records received from third parties to improve our ability to serve you, tailor our content to you, and provide you with information that we believe may be interesting for you.
If you access the Click and Rent LTD platform through a social networking site such as Facebook, we may collect your Facebook authentication ID and your account ID and use that information to give you access to your Click and Rent LTD platform account.
We use the info collected about you for various purposes. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
• Trip Reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your online Trip Reservation, which is essential for what we do. This includes sending you communications that relate to your Trip Reservation, such as confirmations, modifications, check-in details and reminders.
• Customer service: We provide customer service from our local offices 24/7. Sharing relevant details such as reservation info. This includes any questions you might have about your Trip Reservation (or any other questions, for that matter).
• Communicating with you: There might be other times when we get in touch, including by email, phone, or text. Which method we choose depends on the contact info you previously shared.;
• When you use our services, we might send you an invite to provide a review about your experience with Click and Rent LTD Platform;
• Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes and product improvement. This is part of our commitment to improving our services and enhancing the user experience. In this case, we use data for testing and troubleshooting purposes, as well as generating statistics about our business. The main goal here is to get insights into how our services perform, how they’re used, and ultimately to optimize and customize our website and apps, making them easier and more meaningful to use.
• Resolving disputes, complaints and other complaints about the reservations;
• Communication with Guests by email, phone or text message, in accordance with the wishes of the users of the platform;
• Management of payments for services;
• Improving the platform users' service;
• Send marketing and promotional emails on behalf of Click and Rent LTD or selected third parties, unless you have explicitly told us that you do not wish to receive such emails;
• Troubleshoot technical issues encountered on the platform;
• Answering questions and feedback;
• Conducting research and analysis;
• Marketing and Advertising;
• Continuous evaluation and improvement of online and mobile user experience;
• Contacting the Users regarding the use of the Platform and at the discretion of Click and Rent LTD;
• Complying with the law or protecting the rights, property and safety of Click and Rent LTD, our users or other related parties, including maintaining network and information security, preventing fraud and reporting criminal activity.
By using the Click and Rent LTD platform, you expressly agree to receive communications from us through text messages, calls and notifications of the mobile telephone number you have provided to contact you.
By agreeing to contact Click and Rent LTD, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing messages, generated by automatic dialing systems or those that will deliver pre-recorded messages sent on behalf of Click and Rent LTD that may be: Operational announcements regarding your account or use of the platform by you; Service announcements and updates on new and existing Click and Rent LTD platform features, promotional announcements we manage, and news on Click and Rent LTD and industry developments.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that your explicit consent to receive promotional communications is not required as a condition of using the Click and Rent LTD platform or the services provided by it. If the contact number you provided to us is no longer yours, you are obliged to inform us immediately that you can no longer be found through this number.
By accepting this agreement, you agree that all terms and conditions set out in this policy will continue to apply to your account until you explicitly refuse them. You may refuse to receive advertising or marketing texts or calls from Click and Rent LTD at any time. You can refuse to receive all text (SMS) messages from Click and Rent LTD by replying with the word "STOP" to a text message received from Click and Rent LTD. By accepting this policy, you represent that you understand and acknowledge that refusal to receive all text and messages may affect the optimum use of the Click and Rent LTD platform or the services offered therein. You also acknowledge that Click and Rent LTD or its service providers may record customer service-related calls after you have been notified and given your agreement to do so.
Click and Rent LTD may analyse information about you and web navigation data, based on your interests and may use the analysis of that information in a manner that does not disclose a name, email address or other identity for you in order to analyse the platform and location and in the market, to increase interest in the platform and to create conditions for its development.
Click and Rent LTD uses information to recommend properties to Guests who are interested in those properties or to Guests who may be presumed to be interested in them, based on the results of Click and Rent LTD's market analyses and consumer behaviour. We do this for our legitimate interests, in providing an engaging and appropriate experience, promoting our services and growing our business.
Click and Rent LTD may use the Guests’ and Host’s mobile numbers to call or send text messages related to booking information, for marketing purposes (with your consent, when required by law) and to administer the Click and Rent LTD Platform.
We use financial information solely with your express permission to guarantee the successful functioning of the Platform, and in particular to ensure that the Services are paid on time and guaranteed by Requesters. In order to save your financial information, we do not store complete credit card information on our servers. We have contracted with a third party to process your payment card information. Your payment card information is processed by a third party with whom Click and Rent LTD has a contract – Stripe.
We delete backups of databases containing your personal information after 13 months.
Examples about how we share your information with third-party service providers:
Click and Rent LTD employs third-party service providers to assist with data analytics regarding users' interactions with the Click and Rent LTD platform. Google Analytics and Bounce Exchange can track what pages users visit on the site, whether users use discount vouchers, and what services users prefer, to determine how users use the Click and Rent LTD platform. Branch Metrics and Mixpanel collect and provide reports showing how you interact with the Click and Rent LTD platform using information such as your IP address, browser ID, and device identifier.
Third-party service providers help us provide features available through the Click and Rent LTD platform.
In the Click and Rent LTD platform, we use the Stripe payment system, which is a third-party service provider that provides services for processing any payment information on the platform, including credit card information that you use on the platform when making payments with Service Providers.
We use third-party service providers to deliver emails to our users.
We may share personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with marketing and with other trusted parties that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to our users.
We use third-party service providers to assist and provide support to our Guests on any questions they may have about theClick and Rent LTD account and use of the Click and Rent LTD platform. We may disclose your personal information to such service providers in order to improve the service of the Platform Users as well as outsiders related to it.
We may disclose your personal information to a lawyer in the process of obtaining legal advice.
We may disclose your personal information to banks and other payment card companies in the course of payment fraud investigations and in response to disputed charges.
If you choose to access the Click and Rent LTD platform through Facebook, Twitter or another social networking site, we may share your account information with the social networking site.
We may need to disclose personally identifiable information about you in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal document that may be required by law.
We may disclose your account information and other personally identifiable information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of Click and Rent LTD, our users or other related parties. This includes sharing personal information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud and reduce risk.
Click and Rent LTD reserves the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
• To the next owner, co-owner or operator of the Click and Rent LTD platform;
• In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale or other corporate change to all future buyers.
Your Click and Rent LTD account is password protected so that only you and the authorised Click and Rent LTD staff can access your account information. To maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. Additionally, if you share your computer with another person, you must log out of your Click and Rent LTD account and close the browser window before someone else logs in. This will help protect your information from disclosure to third parties.
Click and Rent LTD is not responsible if, despite all the technical and legal security and data protection measures that it uses, other persons are unauthorised to access the information you provide on the platform.
Please note that despite our best efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You may refuse to receive communications from us and our partners, remove information from our database, choose not to receive future communications related to the Click and Rent LTD platform, or cancel your account by logging into the site and clicking on the Account tab or by contacting us at www.clickandrent.co.uk
If you receive unsolicited email from the Click and Rent LTD domain, please contact us at www.clickandrent.co.uk.
VII. Users' rights in connection with the use of their personal data
You have the right in certain circumstances:
• Provide you with a copy of your personal information held by Us;
• Request the correction or deletion of your personal information stored by Us;
• Request to restrict the processing of your personal data (while we check or investigate your concerns regarding this information);
• Object to the further processing of your personal information;
• Request that your personal data be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Where the processing of your personal data by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can also change your marketing preferences at any time.
You can exercise your rights by clicking the Account tab, then selecting Notifications to make your choice, or by contacting us at www.Click and Rent LTD.com.
Contact form: www.clickandrent.co.uk